Business Solutions Center
Get financing solutions tailored to your needs through our partnership with BlueVine ®
Business owners are looking for funding:
As a business owner, you manage your cash flow to cover everyday expenses like payroll, inventory, and marketing. Sometimes, you need financing to pay those expenses. And, you're not alone. According to a 2017 report from the Federal Reserve, almost half of all U.S. businesses are looking for external funding, and most don't receive the full amount they need.¹
Nationwide and BlueVine can help:
Through our partnership with BlueVine, Nationwide can help small-business owners like you get funding solutions tailored to your specific needs. BlueVine is a leading online provider of working capital financing to small businesses. Founded in 2013, the company has delivered more than $1 billion in funds to over 10,000 small-businesses owners through its line of credit and invoice factoring products.
Why you’ll love BlueVine:
BlueVine offers a 10-minute application, approvals in typically 24 hours, and funds delivered instantly to your bank account when you want.
Two funding solutions offered:
BlueVine offers two main funding solutions for your business: line of credit and invoice factoring. Unlike traditional line of credit and invoice factoring, BlueVine’s solution offers several unique benefits:
- Line of Credit: A line of credit gives you the ability to access funding when you want, up to your credit limit.
- Invoice Factoring: Invoice factoring gives you an advance on your outstanding invoices, so you don't have to wait for your customers to pay.
Quick access to revolving line
- Credit lines up to $250,000
- Only pay for what you use
- Funds replenish as you pay back
- No prepayment penalties
Turn unpaid invoices into cash
- Credit lines up to $5 million
- Fund only the invoices you want
- Financing that grows with your business
- No long-term contracts